Thursday 29 September 2016

Printmaking finished projects


Finally got to cut this lino until the end, took a while, had a lot of detail, but it was worth it:


I altered a free copyright image on the Prisma application and based my drawing from there, I am quite pleased with the effect.

Got to use my Dura Lar monoprint plates, it happens that they work really well not only for monoprinting but also for dry point and a lot more types of techniques.

So I have had some fun testing them in several dry points, here one of the first ones:


This was a series of five small prints, and I have made another one based on a photo from the Paint my photo website:


This is just one of the four prints, but I haven't gone around to paint the other three, but I hope I will be posting them soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment